All Ian Bracey Photography images are made available under the following terms:
- Acceptance of image delivery constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- In this agreement “Ian Bracey Photography”, “Ian Bracey”, “the photographer”, shall mean Ian Bracey trading as Ian Bracey Photography. The terms “you” and “client” shall mean the reciever of any images from Ian Bracey Photography. “Images” shall be taken to mean picture, photograph, painting, print, negative, digital file, physical media or anything that can be used for a reproduction. “Reproduction” shall mean all forms of publishing, copying or printing; whether the whole image or part, modified or unmodified and including derivative works.
- Copyright is retained by Ian Bracey for all images, worldwide at all times. No copyright for any image shall pass to you and shall not form part of any agreement.
- Ian Bracey asserts his moral right to be identified as the author of his work and the right to a credit is asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Any use must provide copyright protection for the image. Photographs should have an adjacent credit “Ian Bracey” and copyright credit line “© 2010-2011 Ian Bracey” must acompany each use (copyright notice need not be adjacent). Permission to omit the copyright notice or credit must be agreed in writing.
- Rights are only granted by license, as set out in the individual use agreement. They are strictly limited to the agreed use and time. Licensed usage is not exclusive unless explictly specified in the individual agreement. Ian Bracey Photography reserves the right decline a client request to license the image to a third party or require additional license fees.
- You may not transfer or assign this agreement or any associated rights without the express written agreement of Ian Bracey Photography.
- Only usage that has been agreed in writing between Ian Bracey Photography and you is permitted. Subsequent use, or use in any other way that agreed is not permitted.
- All copies of the images, in any form, including but not limited to, digital, physical media, prints, negatives, must be destroyed after use.
- No Model Releases, Property Releases or any other releases exist unless confirmed by Ian Bracey Photography in writing. Ian Bracey Photography does not warrant a photograph may be used in a particular way, this remains the responsibility of the publisher. If you have not requested and recieved a release you will indemnify Ian Bracey Photography against all claims and costs due to its use.
- Unless use is already agreed, any submissions of images are for examination only. Images may not be used, stored, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way without (a) written permission and agreed terms (an “individual use agreement”), and (b) payment completed in full for the agreed use.
- Invoices must be paid within thirty (30) days of issue. You agree to pay all collection costs and legal fees which may be incurred in collecting fees for loss, damage or destruction.
- The governing law of this agreement shall be English Law and the jurisdiction shall be the courts of England.
These images are copyright, any use beyond that agreed in writing is infringement. If you wish to change the agreed use of any images, please obtain prior approval in writing.